Sep 2, 2014

Satan is NOT real!

Satan worshipers around the world and others that believe in some kind of creature that is a monster that rules hell, (yes god is omnipresent, so he is in the right side of satan), if there is a god, I think it would be boring like a kid playing with ants, but god is all-knowing, omnipresent, and all that bullshit, being god in my eyes is a boring job.


Fuck lets create a universe, I already know everything about it, well, let´s create some fucking humans in a planet and lets make them worshiping me, and lets make them believing that I am right and other religions are false, screw primitive humans, I can do everything,. It is kind of boring. let´s kill myself but first let´s have fun with this ants, lord of the ants, to spice this shit, I am gonna create Satan, why not? And sometimes I can be Satan.

I think that if there is a god, or he is a sick monster, or he doesnt give a shit, or he killed himself or he just play with us by creating sin and the devil, maybe, just maybe GOD IS SATAN, how about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment