Aug 22, 2014

I am a crazy US Republican

I am a crazy republican.
I am a christian. Gun-Nut.
Sometimes I am a racist and use the N word
I am anti-Gays, lesbians, bissexuals, transexuals and intersexuals because God h8s faggots.
I am against Obama, taxes, a good health care, immigration and the global environment.
I am against abortation, security, same sex marriage, and against weed.
I support the army and wars. War against terrorism and drugs.
I support Israel.
Mexicans, go home. You natives, go to your reservations and stay there
I dont know that my family were imigrants
I hate atheists, liberals, muslims, faggots, and hippies...
I love Jesus, Guns, God, Bible and the Fox News.
I am a redneck asshole. I am all Reagan
I love watch History Channel, Ice Road Drivers, Pawn Shops and Swamp Hunters.
Some of us thinks that KKK is good and niggers should be enslaved.
Fuck Licon!
I love Creationism.
I never read the bible. I have a sticker on my car saying, Proud to be American or Jesus loves us all.
Now lets all be patriotic, buy a gun and prepare ourselves for doomsday.
Yes, because, nothing shows the proud to be American that prepare myself to the fall of it.






Forget about parties, you live under a dictatorship, you have only one party, one is against some things, the other loves the same things that the others hate. Your govermment doesn't work because it was bought.
I will write a new about democratic party. And then, comedy about Israel and Palestine.


No comments:

Post a Comment