Aug 21, 2014

Message to Islamic extremists

Hello, muslims around the world that defend the killing of infidels and the destruction of the West. I ask you to fight against this ideas, I am not asking you to renunce Islam and love the West, I am asking to refuse this hypocrites and embrace a idea of coexistence.
I know that US, Israel and the West are stealing your lands and killing your people, I know that is hard but I am asking toyou not join this groups that are against Islam that means peace, not killing but to join pacifists groups that fight this injustices by cooperation and peace.
Lots of us in the West are also victims of the ruling class and we are fighting against it, join our fight!

I am an atheist that doesnt defends the elimination of religion. I am spreading the atheist alternative and expose the stupidity of religion and helping the construction of a world of coexistence and the removal of religious power in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment